June 8

Happy birthday liz

imageIn the long weekend I got Maddi over for the day, and we had loads of fun 😊. I also went out for lunch on Monday to my friends house. My family and I were planning on going somewhere this long weekend but that didn’t happen πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ. But I did have a lot of fun this long weekend! Happy birthday lizπŸ‘‘. Hope you all had a fun long weekend!

By Katie πŸ˜‹.

Posted June 8, 2016 by katie in category Uncategorized

11 thoughts on “Happy birthday liz

1. Awatea

Hi my name is Awatea from kawakawa primary school. I really like your photo on snap chat. Was it your friends birthday? If it was tell her Happy birthday for that. It reminded me of Pango my dog.

Reply
    1. katie (Post author)

Hi Awatea, no it wasn’t my friends birthday we had to post a happy birthday liz (Queen Elizabeth) thanking her for the long weekend and wishing her a happy birthday! But thanks anyway. πŸ™‚

Reply
  2. Delina

Hi Kate my name is Delina and I’m from Kawakawa primary school. Hey guess what I’ve got a snapchat page whta’s your snapchat name my snapchat name is delina_barber no capital letters okay I hope you accept my request.

Reply
    1. katie (Post author)

Hey Delina! sure of course i’ll a you on snap chat hope you accept my friend request. πŸ™‚

Reply
  3. TeArangaMai

Hi my name is Te Aranga Mai and i go to Kawakawa primary school. I really liked your photo it reminds me of my puppy.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

Reply
    1. katie (Post author)

Hello Lilly. I did have a good long weekend thanks. My favourite part was hanging with my friend Maddi! πŸ™‚

Reply