February 10

About us…

We are 34 students (10 girls and 24 boys) and one odd teacher in a year 7/8 aged class of 11-13 year olds we dont know how old the teacher is -probably about 582)at a school based in a small town in the South Island of New Zealand. watch this space for more info coming…….

028

Mr. Brown

022

Harvey

006

Mia

014

Dodge

030

Jonty

10 thoughts on “About us…

1. Gary Shirley

Five random things about me. I love woodwork and fixing stuff. My favourite sport ever is Volleyball. I once trained a donkey to pull a cart around. I once built a motorbike completely from parts.I love music.

Reply
    1. nicholebat

Wow Mr Shirley. I didn’t know that your fave sport ever was volleyball! My dad used to play it at high school and I used to play it at my old school as well.

Reply
  2. Mrs Campbell

I just have checked your new writing page and am very impressed. My class and I will have to check out the recounts as they are posted. Great work Mr Brown.

Reply
  3. rm5ois

Kia ora Room 6. We are looking forward to quad blogging with you. Hope you all had a great holiday and your first week back goes smoothly.
    Ka kite ano.

Reply
  4. verbina

Kia ora Room 6. We are excited about quad blogging with you. We will find out more about each other during the term. Enjoy your first week back at school. Nga mihi

Reply
  5. Mrs Smith

Wow! I love the layout and content in your blog!

I teach Room 4 at Duntroon School and we have just started blogging a few months ago and we still have many questions. Would Papakaio’s Room 6 be interested in hosting us so we can find out from the experts how to improve our blog site and our posts?

Reply
    1. brownstuff (Post author)

Hi Mrs Smith, We are away at OIS for Tech next week but Mr. Brown would love to come and meet with you to see how we could help each other? You could email damianb@papakaio.school.nz and set up a time for a catch up next week. Look forward to hearing from you 🙂

Reply
  6. Mrs Smith

Some of these name and faces I recognise as Riverside Footballers! They would be fit bunch I would imagine. Your teacher doesn’t look as old as me; I guess that makes me 320?

Reply