June 26

The legend of Frances Brandywine- A Ghostly tale….

It was a wet day in Papakaio and many of the kids couldn’t get to school. So their teacher old Mr. Brown decided that assessing explanations wasn’t a good idea. He decided to t-t-t-t-ell the k-k-k-kids the ghostly tale of Frances Brandywine. Little did he know the horror that he would unleash……….

Watch the video below to hear the legend for yourself. We stopped the movie after 4:50 and wrote our own endings for the story. The results were creepier than a barrel full of centipedes………….

Check out our student blogs for the results……….. If you are brave enough…….. MWAAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAHAAAHAAA!!!!

Posted June 26, 2016 by brownstuff in category Uncategorized

19 thoughts on “The legend of Frances Brandywine- A Ghostly tale….

1. Awatea

Hi my name is Awatea from kawakawa primary school. I really like that video because it was a bit scary and people will enjoyed it.

Reply
  2. Delina

Hi my name is Delina and I’m from Kawakawa primary school. That’s a very cool video that you posted it’s really creepy.
    My favourite part was when the knocking came that’s my favourite part.

Reply
  3. Jackie

Hi my name is Jackie I go to Kawakawa primary school I’m a year 6 and I’m 10 years old I think that was scary.

Reply
  4. kawa

Hi my name is Kawa from KawaKawa primary school, I just wanted to say that it wasent very scary but it was interesting

Reply
  5. gracef16

Hello I am Grace from O.I.S room 5.This is a very creative way to put the story.I like it a lot its very scary. 🙂

Reply
  6. Precious

hello my name is Precious from Whakamaru school I found that video was really cool and sad that she went missing if there was a movie to that I would definitely watch it and it would probably be my favourite movie. My favourite bit was when all the action happend when she was on the boat

Reply
  7. TeArangaMai

Hi my name is Te Aranga Mai from KawaKawa primary school, I just wanted to say that it was scary for me and it was interesting. Is it a true story or is it fake.

Reply
  8. Michael

Michael: Kia ora my name is Michael I am from Kawakawa primary school. I really like your story The legend of Frances Brandywine- A Ghostly tale. It’s really interesting and scary. My favourite part that I really like is when she gone and it’s just the book with blood.

Reply
  9. Waiheke

Hi I’m Waiheke from Kawakawa primary school I really
    like how you really made a good
    start on your video. Did you find
    it on youtube?

Reply
  10. Alesia

Kia ora my name is Alesia. I am from Kawakawa primary school. I really like that you posted that video because now you know not to go there. I like the part when the knocking came. Thanks for posting that video I really liked it.

Reply
  11. Mata

Kia ora my name is Mata and I go to Kawakawa primary school I’m a year 7. that is a really cool animation about the legend of Francis because it was the most cool animation I’ve ever seen.

Reply
  12. Ford Lofranco

I love horror animated movies, they are so fun to watch and my favourite scene is the endings. It get’s so intense on ending scenes, love it!!

Reply
  13. capri

hi my name is capri i go to kawakawa primary school i am 9 years old i like that movie and the snow wasit cold it looked like it did you like it i thinkthat you should add more detail.

Reply