August 4

Snow Joke

This winter weather has really bitten out at Papakaio this week. It is 8:00am and has been snowing solidly for the last couple of hours. Here are some pictures of the area around school. BRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! Stay warm everyone20160805_072454 20160805_072543 20160805_072532 20160805_072506 20160805_072609

Posted August 4, 2016 by brownstuff in category Uncategorized

32 thoughts on “Snow Joke

1. Awatea

Hi it’s Awatea from kawakawa primary school. Wow!! It looks really snowy and windy out there. looks horrible. 😜

Reply
  2. kawa

Wow! Hi my name is Kawa I am a year 8 from Kawakawa Primary.
    I hope all of you people are ok, you guys are so lucky to have snow in Papakaio area and I hope all your people from there stay worm

Reply
  3. Makere Tana

Hi room six. My name is Makere from Kawakawa primary school. In Northland it never snows, I guess it is to warm. Do you like it when it snows?

Reply
    1. brownstuff (Post author)

Hey Ryan. It only lasted a day. Then it just SOAKED everything and made the field super muddy.

Reply
  4. Delina

Hi my name is Delina and I’m from Kawakawa primary school. That’s heaps of snow down there. I wish we had snow down here that will cool and cold. That look’s really fun. I hope use stay warm.

Reply
  5. Jackie

Hi room 6. My name is Jackie from Kawakawa primary school room 3 a year 6 student I’m also 10-years-old. I really like that you did so many pictures on your class blog and that’s about snow & winter it must of been cool when you were down there that looks very cold I’m lucky that I’m in a warm cozy place. My question is how cold is it in there and how can you keep yourself warm if your stuck in the car because your stuck and if you go outside then you’ll probably freeze?

Reply
  6. Mr Webb and Room Three, Auroa School, Taranaki

I showed those photos to my class here in South Taranaki and we couldn’t believe how cold that it looks at your end. I can’t imagine how anyone could drive in those conditions but then I suppose that you have to if you need to go somewhere. Really great to put the digital evidence up.
    Mr Webb and Room Three, Auroa Primary School, Taranaki
    mrwebbauroa.blogspot.com

Reply
    1. brownstuff (Post author)

Hi Mr. Webb.Yeah it can get pretty chilly down south. Thank you so much for commenting. When the kids saw a comment from The ‘Naki they were buzzing. Do you mind if we add your blog to our friends and links page? We are always keen to talk with people from outside of our small town.

Reply
  7. Mr Webb and Room Three, Auroa School, Taranaki

Of course not! Our class page is mrwebbauroa.blogspot.com We’re always keen to connect with others!

Reply
  8. Justin

Justin:Hi room 6 my name is Justin from Kawakawa Primary school i really like your guys photos and how cold it looked. You guys are really lucky because we do not get snow where we lived and were those photos taken by you guys?

Reply
    1. brownstuff (Post author)

Hi Justin, I took the photos on the way to work. I pulled over on the side of the road and ripped a few pics off out of the window. Mr. Brown

Reply
  9. Tia

Hi room 6 my name is Tia from Kawakawa primary school room 3. I like how you put photos up on your blog. It looks horrible. But was it still a great day.

Reply
  10. Michael

Hi my name is Michael I am from Kawakawa primary school. I am a year 6 at my school. That look really cold what does It feel like? Keep warm because you might get warm.

Reply
  11. bobbie-Jo

Hi my name is Bobbie-Jo at Kawakawa primary school. I really like snows, I want to go there was it warm . Do you like it when it snows?

Reply
  12. Havahna

Hi papakaio my name is Havahna and I go to Kawakawa primary school. I really like your snow joke and I like how you used high level words in your writing. 🙂

Reply
  13. ngapua

Hi papakaio my name is Ngapua from kawakawapriary school
    I am in Ngarau puawai I really like your photo of that snow trip I bet it was really cold and really warm to, The year 7-8
    are going on a snow trip to and the year 5-6 are going on a camp at a beach it is going to be really hot there.

Reply
  14. Jackie

Hi room 6. My name is Jackie I go to Kawakawa primary school I’m in room 3 I am a year 7 student and I really like all the photo’s you guys and girls posted and I like the words and the year 7-8 are going to a snow trip as well. My question is how long has it been snowing.

Reply
    1. brownstuff (Post author)

Hi Jackie, thanks for the comment and in answer to your question it is not snowing at the moment. Those pictures are from last year. It snowed for a couple of days and it was heaps of fun.

Reply
  15. Ebony

Hi my name is Ebony I go to Kawakawa primary school i am in Nga Rau Puawai we are a class of year 5,6,7 & 8s I like the photos that you have taken.I hope you stay warm and safe.

Reply
    1. Xavier

Hi my name is Xavier. im from kawakawa primary school. I am in Room 3.im a year 6 i really in enjoy You gusy work keep it up

Reply
  16. capri

hi my name is capri at Kawakawa primary school. I really like snows, I want to go there was it warm . Do you like it when it snows?

Reply
    1. brownstuff (Post author)

Hi Capri, we did enjoy it last year when it snowed we went out with our teacher and had a big snowball fight. Cool fun

Reply
  17. ngapua

Hi papakaio my name is Ngapua from kawakawa primary in Nga rau puawai I really like your snow joke its really funny and cool,
    And I really like how you use high level words. 🙂

Reply
  18. Xavier

Hi papakaio school my name is xavier my year is 6 im from kawakawa primary school. im really jalus that you get to see the snow i have int seen the snow fro agiz i wish i can see it but i havet to do my work to earn it. but if i do see snow i will stay till it gose away!!! :0

Reply
  19. Evadupree

Nice snow joke that was pretty amazing and cool and i really like how you toke picture of the weather round your
    school.

Reply
  20. arrowk17

I’m Arrow from O.I.S and I live in Hampden and it is really cold out there. There has been a few really frosty mornings. The hot water bottle has definitely been getting used at the moment.

Reply
    1. brownstuff (Post author)

Hi Arrow, those photos are from last year but I have to agree that the last few days have been pretty nippy out here too. I hope you and Omni are keeping warm out there in Hampden

Reply