September 16

Lights Camera Action.

Yesterday we put on our whole school production. Here we are in our costumes for our part- a skit based on the original Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory .20160915_180359

Posted September 16, 2016 by brownstuff in category Uncategorized

15 thoughts on “Lights Camera Action.

1. brownstuff (Post author)

some of them are made Kawa but we borrowed most of them. We love dress ups (especially Mr. Brown. He’s a bit strange 🙂

Reply
  1. Justin

Hi my name is Justin and I am a student at Kawakawa primary I really like your costumes because of your guys colors suit them and did you guys make them.

Reply
  2. Waiheke

Hello my name is Waiheke from Kawakawa primary.
    I really like the Willy Wonka clothes
    How long did it take you ? and
    Did it go good was the play good ?
    Also did you do the willy wonka play because you like the movie . and if is
    I’m a fan to well it was good talking to you well bye

Reply
  3. patrickb17

Hi my name is Patrick i’m from O.I.S I hope it went well and your whole school enjoyed the performance.

Reply
  4. Saphire

Kia-ora my name is Saphire and I am a year 8 student at kawakawa primary school. Woww!! thats so amazing. Wish you all the best. Don’t get butterflies.I wish I was therre to watch you all. How long did it take for you all to remember your lines?.

Reply
    1. brownstuff (Post author)

Hi Saphire. We practiced for about 6 weeks all up. It was heaps of fun but lots of work. We will be doing it all again this year also

Reply
  5. Ebony

Kia-ora my name is Ebony I go to Kawakawa primary school I like all the effort you put in your costume.Why did you decide to do Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory ?

Reply
  6. Mahuta

Hi my name is Mahuta from Kawakawa primary school I really like your guys costume they look cool but how did you make them?.

Reply