May 12

Welcome to Room 6

Hello everybody, welcome to our class blog. This used to have heaps of stuff on this page but then Mr. Brown deleted it all when he thought he was doing something clever. It just goes to show that teachers don’t know everything (even if some of them think they do) and that we are all on a learning journey when it comes to implementing these new technologies in our classroom. However the other pages that we created seem to be untouched by the cursed hands of our teacher. And there are always our student blogs to look at. We are just getting started but welcome your comments feedback and suggestions on how we can make the most of this blog. Banning Mr. Brown from using it is not an option (unfortunately) just before you suggest it 🙂  🙂  🙂 .

20160513_082812

Posted May 12, 2016 by brownstuff in category Uncategorized

14 thoughts on “Welcome to Room 6

1. Mrs Campbell

Sigh – poor Mr Brown. Room 6, you just have to be patient with someone as technologically challenged as him. Good luck, may the blog be with you.

Reply
  2. laurindal16

*Note the sarcasm*
    Nice going Mr Brown,deleting the blog.
    Maybe you could have it that someone watches him to make sure he doesn’t delete anything again(Like how teachers watch their students in case something bad pops up on the computer.

OH, Before I forget, my name is Laurinda and I am from OIS and I am a year 8.
    Have fun blogging!

Reply
  3. Awatea

Hi my name is Awatea from Kawakawa primary school. I really like that photo of Mrs Brown it looks really funny, some of the teacher’s aren’t all right.

Reply
  4. elih

Hi my name is Elih I go to whakamaru school. Even no it got deleted there is still some cool and funny stuff on there

Reply
    1. brownstuff (Post author)

Thanks Elih, I am getting a bit better at this stuff. But not quite as good as you fellas yet.

Reply
  5. maaket16

Hi my name is Maake from room 5 at OIS.Some of our students miss you mr brown. Mostly because your funny and great at helping others.

Reply
    1. brownstuff (Post author)

Thank you for those kind words Maake. I think about OIS a lot, but I am very happy here at Papakaio. It is a bit weird to think that once the year 8’s leave OIS this year no one at Intermediate will even know that I existed. Bit of a strange feeling seeing as I spent 7 years there.

Reply
    1. brownstuff (Post author)

bayleyk16 because I am a computer muppet 🙂 But I am getting better every day.

Reply
  6. kawa

Sigh-haha, hi my name is Kawa and I am a student from Kawakawa
    primary and I just want to ask what was the clever things you guys were doing?.

Reply