May 29

BE NICE- Even Super Heroes have feelings.

Our School focus this year is “Caring”- for ourselves, each other and our environment. A big part of that is using positive language and building and maintaining strong positive relationships with everyone.  The picture is just a cute wee reminder to us all.

FB_IMG_1464430837201

Posted May 29, 2016 by brownstuff in category Uncategorized

9 thoughts on “BE NICE- Even Super Heroes have feelings.

1. brownstuff (Post author)

Hi Isaac, thanks for you question. I will let you in to a secret. No one knows this but I am actually Batman. Keep it to yourself though as it I can really do without the paparazzi at my bat cave in Weston. But my favourite other superhero is actually Mrs. Campbell aka Wonder Woman. 🙂 oops! that is meant to be a secret too.

Reply
      1. rm5ois

Mr Brown I thought we agreed to keep my alter ego a secret. Sigh. I should have known that Batman was a blabbermouth.

Reply
    1. brownstuff (Post author)

Hi Kawa, have you ever heard the song Jingle bells Batman smells Robin laid an egg……..? That is what the Batman is talking about. Have a great day

Reply
  1. Awatea

Hi my name is Awatea from kawakawa primary school. I really like that you wrote that because its not nice to bully. So be NICE everyday for everyone.

Reply
  2. Michael

Hi my name is Michael from kawakawa primary school. I really like that because bully not good. Be nice to everyone everyday and I just want to ask who is your favorite super hero.Mine is the hulk.

Reply
  3. Waiheke

Hi I’m Waiheke from Kawakawa primary school I really
    like your post because it’s really
    good I don’t smell. That’s so
    good.

Reply